Sunday, March 6, 2011

Catch up: General

I have been terrible about uploading photos lately so I'm going to do a bit of a catch up before posting new pics. I've posted Christmas and Valentine's Day separately. Here are a bunch of events/cupcakes from the past few months:

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS CUPCAKES!


DISNEY PIXAR CARS THEMED CUPCAKES (I left Frank the Combine's blades off to make removing them from the box a little easier so as you can see I Vanna White'ed it for the purpose of the picture!)


JUSTIN BIEBER CUPCAKES (it was only a matter of time. At least these ones were for my god daughter - near and dear to my heart). These were coconut with cream cheese icing and purple cookies & cream.


TRAIN SET CUPCAKES for a 4th birthday party


BABY ANIMAL BABY SHOWER CUPCAKES in pale spring colours. Cute!





A different baby shower order - just one cupcake to represent the bunch. A little teddy bear in footie p.j.'s :)


And this was a birthday cake for twins whose parents wanted a boy and a girl beluga whale. We tried to do a bit of a "north pole tableau" complete with ice floes, a baby polar bear and penguin. I hastily snapped a picture before it had to hit the road so the picture doesn't showcase the cake very well but here it is, regardless. The cake was red velvet with cream cheese and buttercream icing. Decorations made from rice cereal treats and gum paste.



Whew!








No comments:

Post a Comment